How to use the On Call List:
Quick Start Guide
For a more detailed explanation, download this training document.
- Log in using the Username and Password used to login to your computer.
- Use the "Search" or "Filter" boxes near the top to find the correct on call shift.
- Only shifts CURRENTLY on call will be shown.
- When the desired shift is found, check if a phone or pager is listed.
- If a pager is listed, click on the pager number to send a page. If it is a phone, call or text them directly.
- Please follow the position order when contacting the on call personnel (1st then 2nd then Attending).
If You Notice Incorrect Shift Information
- Contact the Transfer Center at 251-471-7212
If you encounter any problems with the website itself or need to grant/remove administrator access please see below.
Submit a General Issue ticket on the IT Support Desk (For Category select "Clinical On Call" under "Non-Cerner Application")